Saturday, January 2, 2010

1 week to go

Fresh from the lovely festive holiday all my focus is now on installing my exhibiton which opens in 1 week, on the 8th January.
The installation of works in the Artists Unlimited Gallery will start on Monday, so this weekend I am laying out all my work and deciding which works to exhibit.. I didn't realise how much work I have made over this past 3 months, so editing out works is a tough decision.
















I have spend the past few days  piecing together some new text to accompany the exhibition which will be included in a hand out for visitors and deciding on some text to go on the gallery wall.
I am also pleased to confirm that Matthias Albrecht from the Kunsthalle Bielefeld will be making an introductory speech at my exhibition opening on friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment